· Like the PCEMA Facebook page at www.facebook.com/pcema to follow frequent emergency management and preparedness dialogue.
· Follow @PCEOCNews on Twitter to get updates from the Pacific County EOC when activated. If you are not signed up for Twitter, you can receive the same information via text message. Just text “follow PCEOCNews” to 40404.
· Receive the latest emergency management information, hazardous weather notices, and monthly newsletter by signing up for the PCEMA email list. Provide your name and email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and include the word “Subscribe” in the subject line.
· Read the latest emergency management information on the PCEMA blog atwww.pcema.blogspot.com.
· Visit the PCEMA website at www.co.pacific.wa.us/pcema for valuable preparedness materials and to learn about hazards prone to Pacific County.
· Register your wireless and/or VoIP phone numbers with the Pacific County Emergency Notification System by visiting http://co.pacific.wa.us/pcema/EmergNotifcation.htm. The system is already programmed with landline phone numbers from phone company records.
Please feel free to contact the PCEMA office at 360-875-9340 with any questions or comments.